(1) I really think Ella is trying to say more words...I could just be imagining it but just in case, for record keeping purposes (and since this blog is her only baby book at this point!), I *think* Ella now says (or tries to say) water- "wa" or "wa wa" and Rylee- "ra".
(2) Her hair is getting SO long. I tried to piggy tails again today, which I don't think we'll do again for awhile since (a) she screams while you try to do it leading to a very uneven part and level of tails, and (b) it doesn't look so great on her yet. :)
And some current obsessions...
(3) Trader Joe's Spice Chai Latte (so delicious, easy and perfect when you can't get to a coffee place to get your fix!).
(4) Stash Chai Spick Black Tea (also available at Trader Joe's)...as you can see, I'm very into Chai lately.
(5) Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix- this is SO moist and delicious. It's seasonal so you can only get it in the fall, and I stock up on it when they have it so I can make it throughout the year!