My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

We *tried* to decorate the Christmas tree on Sunday night as a family, but before we started, Ella had to change into the proper attire...her reindeer Christmas pajamas and reindeer ears!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

We then unloaded the ornament box, which was just WAY too much fun for Ella...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I say *tried* because Ella kept going for the glass ornaments, which meant daddy had to take her into the family room, which meant she screamed and banged on the gate until I came back into the family room and bribed her with crackers, which meant mama had to decorate the tree alone. Maybe next year.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not even going to attempt to decorate the tree with Logan. I know she will run to the glass ornaments and squeeze as hard as she can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pajamas and the reindeer ears!! She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her PJ's...where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete