My Renovation Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

No Photo Weekend

I didn't take any photos this weekend, even though we did a lot of fun things!  Boo.  On Saturday we went to Mason's first birthday party- it was The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme, and his mama did such a good job!  I have one photo that I copied from their FB page...

On Saturday night, we went to grandma and grandpa's house for dinner and to spend time with family from Arizona who were in town.  On Sunday we went to the dog park (it was the first time Ella has gone since she could walk, so she had lots of fun, although I wasn't too jazzed about her falling all over the pee and poo infested grass.  Oh well.) and then to lunch at the Spectrum.  Ella played in the fountain by Target that spurts up water...next time we need to bring a bathing suit!  The weather was perfect.

Next big thing on the agenda is Thanksgiving at our house...I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment