My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Introducing...Ella's Wishlist!

If you look to the right, you'll see a new addition...a link to Ella's Wishlist.  I  know, I should have done this BEFORE her birthday since almost everyone asked for ideas of what to get her, and I kept saying, "I don't know", but at least it's here in time for Christmas!

Sometimes I have things on the list twice because I'd find it at a different website and just add it again...not because she needs two of anything!

Hopefully, this will be helpful, and at the very least, be one location where I can keep a list of everything I want to buy her since whenever I see something cute for her, I promptly forget. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I may have to copy your idea! Right now, I have Christmas registries started at 3 different stores and I feel like it's too spread out. It would be nice to have everything in once place. PS: We have the same pink kitchen on our registry!

    ReplyDelete