My Renovation Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Dear Ella...


To My Precious Baby Girl,

You are one year old today.  One year.  It has been one year since you surprised us and came 6 weeks and 2 days early.  One year since our lives were changed forever.  One year since we started living again.  This, without a doubt, has been the best year of our entire lives.

I wish I could put into words how much we love you.  How much you mean to us.  How special you are.  I can't.  There are no words.   But there are a million reasons why...

I love your laugh.  A sweet little giggle that you save for just the right moments.

I love how you love animals.  How the mere site of Rylee can send you into a burst of giggles.

I love that no matter how you feel or how you slept, you always have a big smile for us when you wake up.

I love how just looking into your closet at all your clothes makes you happy.

I love how excited you get when you accomplish something new.

I love your independence and fearlessness.

I love your little feet.

I love that you shake your head 'no' because you know you shouldn't do it, but you do it anyway.

I love how you kiss by opening your mouth wide open and sticking out your tongue.

I love that your personality comes out a little more every day.

I love that you are turning into a little comedian.

I love that you make me excited to get up everyday just because I get to see you.

I love the way you make me feel.

I love that you've brought so much happiness to this family.

I love that every day brings something new.  We love watching you grow, change, learn.  We love being your parents and cannot wait for what the years to come have store for us.  You are truly a blessing.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ELLA ROSE!

5 comments:

  1. Great video! Happy Birthday, Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Ella! Love the video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Ella! So sad to miss tomorrow!! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video. Happy birthday Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on Ella's first birthday. It's a big milestone for her and for YOU.
    :)

    ReplyDelete