My Renovation Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Birthday Weekend


We couldn't let her actual birthday day pass without taking her out to dinner, so we went with grandma and grandpa to Red Robin, which we decided is Ella's favorite restaurant since she likes the hamburger meat there (ok, we also chose it because it's close by and has super fast service...we had tons of party prep to get back to!).

Grandma brought balloons for her...she wasn't quite sure what to do with them.


Family photo- Attempt #1...

Family photo- Attempt #2

Her birthday party was Saturday morning. I have to say, I think it turned out wonderfully. I worked REALLY hard (for the past FIVE months!), and it was super stressful getting it together in the morning, but I was so happy with how it turned out!

Sadly, I took only two pictures on my camera! :( The professional pictures should come in about 2 weeks, so I'll do an official birthday post then, but here is a little sample...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Sunday, we went to our neighborhood pumpkin patch and little fair (I swear, I LOVE our development!)...they had bounce houses, games, prizes, music, a big pumpkin patch, lots of food (including a Wienerschnitzel truck!)...all for free!



2 comments:

  1. Love the birthday pics!!! It looks like an adorable party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I didn't get in here earlier this week, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELLA!!!

    T- You did an AMAZING job on the party from what I can see so far. Can't wait to see more pics! :)

    ReplyDelete