My Renovation Blog

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Ella! Frozen Party Time...

We told Ella that there would be no birthday party this year...but then I started to feel bad, so I decided to just do a very small playdate with a few of her school girlfriends.  I made it a Frozen themed surprise party (she finally got her Frozen party- we are so behind the times!), and did NOT do my usual over the top decorations, food, etc.  I really did well- very low key!

She seemed confused about what was going on, but it was pretty funny when she realized there was a giant Frozen bouncer in the backyard!


Cake Time!

I was so happy that I decided to go low key and not do my usual big sweets/food table with risers outside because it was over 100 degrees!!!!!  I kept the food inside on the peninsula...

Princess tiara cookies...

 Olaf's Noses...

Sven's Antlers...

Melted Snow...

Olaf snuck into the fruit squeezers...

And some lemon kale salad for the mamas!

I couldn't resist just a few Frozen touches like napkins and the snowflake wands I made...

Favors...

No comments:

Post a Comment