My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summertime Sassiness

My good little girl is certainly ramping up the sassiness (and drama) for summer!  Today I was getting a little impatient and snippy with her when I was putting her down for her nap, and she says in a total sarcastic tone, "settle down".  At least she can always make me laugh!

This means we need to have things to do at all times so we've been keeping very busy with friends!

And apparently Ella has adopted summertime eating habits...instead of eating her lunch, she swiped my salad and began stuffing her face!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. We have the same forks! And I love that she eats salad! Isabella would die before she actually consumed any lettuce. She just likes to lick it. :p

    ReplyDelete