My Renovation Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stuff...

1.)  Clearly, I need to stop carrying 150 bags at once since I insist on making only one trip from the car to the house after Target runs because my mini-me copies everything I do...

But I can't help it, this is me...

2.)  Since I'm trying to kind of get back into running (please keep your laughing to a minimum), I finally gave in and bought a double jogging stroller- the kids LOVE sitting next to each other (for 5 minutes at least!), but the whole ride basically entails Ella saying, "I want to walk mommy" and Everett sporadically crying as Ella bothers him...

3.)  And the grand finale...Everett can get himself up into a sitting position!!!!  The video is over 2 minutes long so if you're interested in the sitting up part, it's at about 1:40...however, if you watch the entire video, you'll see what my entire day is like every.single.day...Ella will NOT leave her brother alone.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment