My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hannah's Birthday & Summer Fun!

This past weekend we went to Ella's good friend, Hannah's, first birthday party!  Her mama decorated in a super cute owl theme.  Ella with the birthday girl...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
At the water table with Hannah and Reese...

We're so happy it's summertime!  The weather has been GORGEOUS.  Forget what I said about Ella hating the pool because she now LOVES the pool!!  She even loves the big pool and runs in between the baby pool and the big pool.  Here she is modeling her new summer do, piggy tails, and her new summer uniform- a bathing suit of course!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Summer also means the start of preschool- HURRAY (for mama at least!). She is going on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and she just had her transition day where she I went together for 2 hours and got to play, meet her new friends, and her new teachers. She did seem to want mama in site at all times, but she clearly had a great time...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
There is a ton of fun stuff to do like playing in the "wet room" with shaving cream and tons of water! I think she's going to love it.

2 comments:

  1. ooh! Can't wait to hear how she does her first few days/weeks at GS. I'm starting to feel nervous that F won't be ready at 14 months. She cries and cries when I leave her in the morning with my mom so we'll see....Do you think Ella will be upset when you say goodbye?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "wet room" looks fun! I'm anxious to hear how she likes preschool!

    ReplyDelete