My Renovation Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Day of School

 Ok, I guess it's really daycare since she's only 20 months, but it's where she will be going to preschool.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had to go buy her a bunch of "school clothes" since I didn't have anything that could get ruined. It was really hard for me because one of my biggest joys is dressing my little doll ;) and making sure she always looks cute. I'm not a big fan of play clothes. So I picked the best of the school clothes to wear on her first day since I knew I'd be taking pictures!

Anyway, I think drop-off went well. She walked right in and found a baby doll to play with. When I said I was leaving, she asked to be picked up, but when one of the teachers started talking to her about all the fun things they were going to do today, she asked HER to pick her up! I did hear a whine/whimper as I walked out, so I'm not sure if that turned into full blown crying...best I don't know...I probably would have stayed for the whole day!

2 comments: