My Renovation Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Food & Friends...

Ella had a fun week and weekend!  She met her friend Reagan's new little brother, Max, who is so tiny and cute.  She went to Hannah's house and had fun in her new playroom, which I am *very* jealous of...oh what I wouldn't give for a playroom!  She had a "girl's brunch" with Hannah and Reese at Champagne Bakery...YUM!  She went out to dinner with one of her boyfriends, Ryan, who when we asked if she was going to marry him, she said yes. ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
On Sunday morning, we went to 85c Bakery...I heard that they have strawberry cream cheese croissants, which I've been craving for MONTHS now but can't find anywhere.  Plus, the bakery gets great reviews and apparently always has a long line (think Sprinkles), which it did on Sunday morning even before it opened!  However, I was disappointed.  There were no signs on any of the pastries/breads, which are self-serve so we just randomly grabbed stuff, and except for the pizza like pastry with cheese and tomato, I was not impressed at all.  I don't think I'd go back there with no line, but I definitely would never stand in line again.  Oh, and they did NOT have strawberry cream cheese croissants.  GRRR.  Gary got the sea salt coffee, which everyone raves about online, and frankly, I thought it was gross.  I'll stick with Champagne Bakery and the best brioche french toast in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment