My Renovation Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

First Day of School- Update

She survived!  They said she did great.  I guess she did tear up/cry on and off in the morning, but they said she was happy as can be in the afternoon.  When I got there, she was in the diaper changing room, and she came out happy and singing!  She was definitely happy to see me, wanted to be immediately picked up and wouldn't let me put her down.  The only negative is that she slept from 12:35 to 1:25.  At home she sleeps 2 hours minimum, sometimes 3 hours.  So that part is a bummer, but at school she sleeps on a cot, and she's never slept out of a crib before.  The good news is that they said she only cried for about a minute...at home she screams for at least 5 minutes before settling down!

I'm hoping she gets attached to the teachers soon so it gets to the point where she doesn't want to leave at the end of day, which is how she is when she's at my mom's house on Wednesdays.

1 comment:

  1. That's SO great!! That's as good as you can get for the 1st day!

    ReplyDelete