My Renovation Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everyday is Something New

This morning we went to a baby music class with the mommy group we recently joined.  It was so fun, and the moms are wonderful!  There were three babies around 4 months old and three around a year old so Ella was right in the middle.  It probably isn't a class I'd sign up for, but Ella seemed to enjoy it, and I had a great time meeting the other mommies.  I can't wait to participate in more of the activities and events with the group. 

Ella just started doing "raspberries" with her mouth, and blowing/spitting bubbles...it's so cute!  She kept doing it at music class...I think she was trying to show off to her new friends. ;)

I hate to even say it out loud, but Ella has slept through the night THREE nights in a row!  I have no idea what is going on with this crazy girl.  We're so used to waking up at 3 or 4 a.m., that it just feels weird!

Our nanny is coming this afternoon so I can get some stuff done around the house.  We have a very busy weekend planned so I'm crossing my fingers that there are no meltdowns!

No comments:

Post a Comment