My Renovation Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ella Had a Big Day!

First, we went to Owen's house for a little playdate (and mommy chat) in the morning.  I can't wait until Ella moves around like Owen.  I know everyone says enjoy it while they aren't mobile, but it's so cute when they are crawling around and playing with toys.

Second, we went to our first Gymboree class!  I was surprised because she tends to get overstimulated, but Ella really liked it (and so did I)!  We met another great mom and baby boy, who is only 15 days older than Ella, and they live right by us so we're going to try and get together soon.

Finally, Ella sat up once at Owen's house and twice at Gymboree!! 

After all that, Ella is pooped so even though I usually don't let her sleep past 4:30, I'm going to let her "sleep in" if she wants to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment