My Renovation Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Welcome to our Blog!

I did it. I finally decided to start a blog to document the lives of two busy parents, a miracle baby, a jealous but lovable dog and "I couldn't care less" cat. It all started with just the two of us (well, really 3 since Taffy, my cat, was in the picture well before I was married). Then we added our first baby, Rylee, a long haired chihuahua/we don't know mix, and frankly, the best dog in the whole entire world! Naturally, this led to wanting a baby...which wasn't so easy. It took 3 years, 4 IUIs, 4 IVFs, a miscarriage at 8 weeks, tons of tears and lots of prayers until our dreams came true. On October 8, 2009, Ella Rose was born. More of that in the next post. :) Please bear with me, as I'm just learning how to navigate through this blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment