My Renovation Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Phew!

Just got through 3 1/2 months in 1 day! I think we're all caught up now. Here she is at 2 months old and 3 months old. Ella is 14 weeks 3 days today (actual), but her adjusted age is only 8 weeks 1 day. She was a preemie born at only 33w5d so we're told you have to go by her adjusted age, but it's hard to remember to cut her a little slack! She seems to be developing pretty much on track for her adjusted age, maybe a little faster. She can hold her head up fabulously now. It still gets a little bobble-heady at times, but her little neck seems strong. She also stands really well and even seems to take "steps" when we're holding her up...we're sure she'll start walking by 4 months. ;) She absolutely loves her Freddie the Firefly and Polly the Panda rattles, and smiles at them every time she sees them. She's still not super smiley, but she is smiling more and more everyday. She's making all sorts of sounds now, and it's really cute. She's eating 6-7 times a day, about 3 1/2 oz. per bottle. We think she weighs about 10.5 lbs. today. Yes, small for 3 months old (she's only in the 5th percentile), but pretty good considering she was 4 lbs.! In the last few days, we think she's started teething! She's drooling a lot, and her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth. She looks different everyday, and we love to watch her grow and change! I'm going to post her stats after I go through my journal and write everything down...no, I STILL have not started her baby book...bad mommy!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pictures :) I wish I had done that (with the signs). That is such a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete