My Renovation Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2015

In Summer...

I'm so behind on the blog!  Here are some random summer photos...

The kids went to visit grammy and pop pop to celebrate grammy's birthday...

We've gone to the lagoon...

We've had lots of playdates where perler beads are the "it" activity (best.thing.ever. - occupies them for hours!)...

Ella has been jumping up a storm in the pool...

We celebrated Rylee's 10th birthday on June 28th!!!

Ella has gone to the zoo with grandma and finally got close to a goat!
We've had bbqs with playset fun...

The kids have worn this to go on walks (and yes, Everett is wearing Thomas socks as gloves)...

And remember back when Ella was a baby, and I said "no character clothing.  ever."  I still hate character clothing, but my this is what my life has become...
Lego Star Wars shirt, Thomas swim trunks, Cars shoes.  I've lost the fight. 

Oh, and don't forget the backwards hat.  I hate hats backwards.  They look so cute forwards, and Everett knows I like it forward...which is exactly why he refuses to wear them that way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment