My Renovation Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

It Smells Like Roses...and Brunch

I finally got serious with the dress making, and I whipped up a preview of what will soon be offered at Little Chicken!
I used my old machine so this one is just a sample due to threading issues (and a new member of Ella's extensive dress collection!), but I did finally take the new fancy sewing machine Gary got me out of the box and did some other projects with it- I love it!

Here are some action shots of the dress (you can see that it's a little big for E, as I made the sample a 24 month size).  She's modeling it with one of my favorite felt rose clips in red...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

On Sunday, I had a fun day at Fashion Island for brunch with the girls to celebrate the soon-to-be new Baby B! We can't wait to meet her!!!!

I have a few new hair clips and diaper clutches that will hopefully be listed tonight! I'm always getting requests for purple flowers so I have 5 new clips in different shades of purple!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My model was not cooperating, which is why she looks like a ragamuffin in these photos!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

I LOVE this new diaper clutch pattern- so cute!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I don't have the right pink color fabric for the lining so I haven't made any yet, but this will be the next diaper clutch pattern. :)
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I love the dress. Can you make matching ones in 0-3 months and 3/4T?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so adorable! I don't think B & B would put it on though! :) And, the pink swirl clutch pattern is so cute! You've been busy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. L- the biggest size the pattern comes in is the size Ella is wearing...it says it's about an 18-24 month size, but it's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How tall is Ella now? Logan had her check-up and she's 38.62 inches. Or even better, how long is the dress? I'm not so picky about the pattern, but I do like the color combo of blue and red if you could find something similar. Plus, I won't need it until June/July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, so cute!!! Looks like I'll be doing some shopping on Etsy soon :)

    ReplyDelete