My Renovation Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Are You Ready for some FOOTBALL?!

I am not a football fan, but I love me some Super Bowl Sunday because it means football is over! ;)  I kid (not really).  This year we invited a few of Ella's besties over for a football playdate since neither the babies nor [most of] the moms wanted to watch football.

We created a gated off play area on our driveway (why we did not think of this sooner is beyond me- best.idea.ever.) so as to provide access to all the fun big toys like the slide, picnic table, lawn mower, buggy, etc.  This also created separation of kids and football, which turned out to be a good thing because there was A LOT of yelling going on inside!
Photobucket
I did this mostly to try out my Cricut Expression cutter for the first time (which btw, I love and highly recommend).  You will note I tried to incorporate both Packers and Steelers colors!
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kids had a blast...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Now on to seasons with more fun things like baseball! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I'm so bummed we missed it. :( Looks like I am spending the new few months hanging out and resting.

    ReplyDelete