My Renovation Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Food!

I've been posting some of our meals on Instagram (I'm behind the times, but I just started doing IG in the last few months instead of FB, and I love it!), and thought I'd post some here...

One of my very favorite sides: sauteed brussels sprouts with red onion...

This is a beetroot cake- no flour, no sugar (besides maple syrup), gluten free, etc.  I don't think I'll make it again because the ingredients were expensive, and it was just good, not great...

 One of my recent favorites: turkey meatballs (that's fresh parmesan oozing out and getting all crispy along the edges- yum!) and sauteed yellow squash, zucchini & red onion...

Our "Chipotle" bowls, which is a black bean/broth/spice/onion mixture, brown rice sauteed with onion, avocado and feta...

We LOVE tacos around here, but over summer, these have probably been our favorite meal of all: fish tacos (tilapia here, but we use whatever white fish we have) with guacamole and feta...

Zucchini pizzas!  (for my own reference since I didn't have a recipe: 400 for 10 minutes)...

Chocolate zucchini muffins- these were actually really good and moist!  I used half gluten free flour and half regular because I was scared to do all GF for the first time making them, but I think I'll try all GF next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment