My Renovation Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2015

These Kids

 I swear they crack me up.  Isn't the best time when they are in the back of the car being hilarious (except they don't think each other is hilarious)?

Today on the way home from school, Everett is making this whole story up about Ella waking him up by crying in the middle of the night.  This is the conversation:

Ella: Mommy, Everett is lying!  He's telling lies!
Everett: NO!  You did!
Ella: Stop it!  You're lying!
Everett: Nooooooo!
Me: Ella, I don't know why you let him get to you, just ignore him.
Everett: You are a cucka [I have no idea.  Everything is a cucka nina].
Ella: I can't hear you.
Everett: [At the top of his very loud lungs] YOU ARE A CUCKA!  Hear me now?

And then Ella...we are baking zucchini bread tonight, and I'm forever telling her not to eat batter  because it has RAW eggs.  So she wants to lick the bowl and says, "mommy, did you put ROTTEN eggs in this one??"  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment