I haven't done this in forever, but I'm slightly obsessed with a few items lately and thought I'd share. As usual, it's almost all Trader Joes!
(1) Broccoli Slaw Kale Salad from Trader Joes- oh my gosh- best.salad.ever. It is NOT the lowest calorie because of the [absolutely delicious] dressing, but it's still healthy and my absolute favorite salad right now!
(2) Marcona almonds with rosemary from Trader Joes. These are expensive ($6.99 for that tiny bag!), but so good. They have these at Whole Foods and other stores, but I rarely go to WF so I was excited to see them at TJs.
(3) Iberico cheese from Trader Joes. I've never even bought it, but they were sampling it, and I loved it! So did the kids. I will definitely buy this the next time we have friends over.
(4) Caprese salad from Costco. This comes in a pack of two, and I really love it. Mostly because of the dressing- it's just a balsamic vinaigrette, but it taste like they used balsamic glaze- yummy!
(5) This. We were at a friend's house, and she grilled baguette pieces with olive oil and garlic on them. Then she had a spread of ricotta, lemon pepper, salt and basil. Then a bowl of heirloom tomatoes with olive oil. I could NOT get enough. I have a hard time eating breakfast so I thought this might incentivize me to eat it- it's not much different from cottage cheese with tomatoes, right? My version is not as tasty because I use gluten free bread toasted with a bit of olive oil and garlic instead of delicious french bread, but it's still pretty yummy. I've been eating it every morning! [I get TJs whole milk ricotta and TJs little heirloom tomatoes].
(6) This Bootcamp Calorie Burn workout video. I really love it! It's a good workout, but it's only 32 minutes so you can do it real quick in the morning. I like the guy that teaches it too. I'm not a huge fan of videos so it's great when I find one I like! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtYgmDEddug