My Renovation Blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

Ice Cream!

I know we're behind the times, but we took the kids to Farrell's for the first time last night- they loved it!  Duh, who wouldn't love getting a big ice cream "clown" sundae on a random Sunday night?!  It was our special 'last night of spring break' treat since unlike most of their friends, they didn't get to go on a fun vacation for spring break.  Ella has already declared that she wants to go back for her birthday dinner. :)

The kids DID keep us laughing all week- I really need to start writing all this stuff down because Everett in particular is so hysterical.  I think we may have a class clown on our hands.  The kids were being rowdy in my bedroom so I said, "who is going to be the first one in time out?", and Everett goes, "BYE!" but instead of leaving the room like a normal person, he MOONWALKS while doing that big truck reverse sound...beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.  Here is playing for the crowd at a birthday party. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment