My Renovation Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

JUMP!

We went to Nathan's birthday party at Big Air, and the kids had a blast!

And the best big sister award goes to....Ella Rose!  Her mama bear behavior really comes out with Everett, and it's so adorable!  I was vacuuming while the kids played in the backyard, and Ella runs through the house.  I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm getting Everett some shoes!"  I peeked outside and saw her bending down putting his shoes on for him. :)

She also regulates his punishments.  I told him he had to sit in time out, so Ella leads him to time out, sits him down and says, "sit here- you are in time out, and give me your toy- no toys in timeout."  So 2 minutes later, I hear her say, "ok, you can come out of time out, but you need to say sorry to mommy before you get your toy back."  So Everett comes up to me and says "sa-wee", and Ella says, "Ok Everett, you can have your toy back now, good job!"  She is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment