My Renovation Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Haps While Daddy is Gone...

Gary is in Japan for two weeks (yes, ANOTHER 2 week trip- I'm really about to lose it with this job!!) so we've been trying to stay busy...

We've been hitting the parks where Everett likes to wear sissy's bejeweled sunglasses...

Then he turned gansta and screamed when I tried to take his hood off...

And of course we beg friends to take pity on us over the weekends and nights and play or eat with us!
Let's all squeeze in the double stroller!

Choo choo time!

Oh, and I can't forget about the time I was all alone at the park with the kids, tripped on uneven concrete, broke my toe and could barely get the kids to the car...fun times...
I don't think it was really broken, but it hurt like he11!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment