My Renovation Blog

Monday, July 1, 2013

We're Outta Here!

If all goes well with inspections and escrow, we will be moving into our dream house in our dream location in the fall!  It's going to require a lot of work (and living with my parents for a few months), but we are so excited!!

In that regard, we are selling out the joint.  We've already sold our couch, treadmill, washer and dryer and chaise lounge.  (So we're sitting on the floor, in dirty clothes and not working out!).  I figured I should try putting some stuff on here and FB so maybe I can avoid more random Craigslist people coming over...although I have to say, everyone that has come over so far has been extremely nice and haven't tried to rob me. ;)

Ethan Allen coffee table- great condition since it's just been sitting in our LR.  We bought for $650 (still have original receipt), and we are selling for $300.  Approx. Dimensions: 46-1/4"L x 26.5W x 18-3/4H




Ikea Falster dining set- table and 6 armchairs.  We just bought this about 5 months ago and are only selling because we don't want to store it!  It's really cute.  Original price was $505- you can look it up on the Ikea website.  Selling for $300.
The Cellar (Macy's) dinnerware set.  This was actually quite an expensive everyday set that we got for our wedding.  It's really pretty- kind of an offwhite with deep reddish hints on the edges.  I'm selling because we now have 3 sets of everyday china!  There are some chips on some of the pieces, but overall, it's in good shape.  Selling for $35 for the entire set, which includes:
12 plates
9 salad plates
6 bowls
5 large ice cream/cereal bowls (not part of The Cellar set but included for free)
1 serving bowl
11 mugs





I also have some never used Nambe Flare silver salt & pepper shakers and a brand new in the box with tags still on Waterford crystal picture frame- I'll send pics if anyone is interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment