My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This is How She Rolls...

Ella continues to constantly make me laugh.  This is the look she was rocking in the backyard a few days ago...

Notice the pink sequin poodle purse across her chest, purple HK socks and cell phone to the ear...she was having a full on conversation with someone while just walking all around the backyard.

Oh, and don't forget the HK notebook in the back of her pants????

Quick link to Sour Cream Lemon Cookies with Lemon Buttercream Frosting.  I meant to make them for Easter but didn't have time so I made them yesterday, and they are pretty delish.  They are actually really good even without the frosting.  Very soft and cake-like...kind of like Lofthouse.

I have another recipe for lemon sugar cookies with cream cheese frosting so I might make those soon  as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment