My Renovation Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friends & Family

Gary's dad has been very very ill in the hospital so some of his family has come to visit.  Everett was very fond of his great-uncle Harry!  It was actually pretty amazing...Harry made Mr. Fussy Pants laugh pretty much the second they met- they're best buds now!

And of course the fabulous great-aunt Annie!

And Ella even gave great-uncle Leo a hug...

We went to Ryan's 3rd birthday party this weekend, which was super hero themed...can you tell??

Oh, and the kids were there too.  ;)

In Everett news, he likes wearing headbands lately so I put this one on him, and he loved it (btw, that's actually a tiara)!

We've had a lot going on with family sickness, selling the house, getting ready for Everett's baptism, work, etc, etc so I've been really stressed and very busy lately...which is why I still can't figure out why I agreed to make signs for the kids' school silent auction!  They wanted a countdown poster, and I think it turned out pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment