My Renovation Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

And the Award for Best Sick Baby Goes to...

Ella Rose!
Despite the day we had yesterday, Ella actually slept through the night last night!!!  Have you ever heard of a vomiting child with a 104 fever who STTN?!  Unfortunately, she may as well have woken up 200 times because I did not sleep for even 2 minutes because I was worrying about her and checking on her (I probably would have worried less if we would have checked her temp throughout the night, but I didn't want to wake her up!).

Anyway, here are some photos of Miss E at her water table on Friday afternoon before that nasty virus attacked...
 
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Ella. Hope she is feeling better. Looks like ours kids got the last virus of the season. Bleh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor thing! I hope she's feeling better! We are getting the same exact table (different color) for Brice's Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete