My Renovation Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Big Holiday Activity Weekend

We packed a lot of activities into this little weekend!  It started Friday night with our annual holiday couples' dinner...

Then the next night, we did our annual dinner and Christmas light night with the godsisters- one of our favorite traditions!
We've been doing this for four years and counting!!

The next morning we met up with the twins to donate gifts at the fire station, which Everett looks forward to and talks about all year!
My 3rd child showing the kids how he thinks they should pose for the picture...

That night, Julie and I took Ella and Olivia to their very first real ballet...the Nutcracker at Segerstrom  performed by American Ballet Theatre!  The night was absolutely magical!!

I LOVE the Nutcracker, and Julie and I have been talking about taking the girls since they were born, but we wanted them to be old enough to appreciate it (and behave!), and we picked the right year.  Ella leaned over to me during the performance and said, "I love this mommy."  I can't wait to take her to many more ballets!!

Oh, and she also said that she wants to take more ballet classes. ;)

And while we had our girls only night, Everett had a boys only afternoon at the Ducks game with Nathan and the daddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment