My Renovation Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Life with Everett

I've decided that I need to start documenting the things I'm forced to say to Everett, in public, on a regular basis.  Because things come out of my mouth that I could have never imagined ever would.

The two most recent I can remember:

At a sushi restaurant...
"EVERETT, YOU CANNOT EAT STICKY RICE OFF THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE!!!!!"

In the middle of a crowded mall after purchasing new underwear for Everett...
"EVERETT, YOU CANNOT WEAR UNDERWEAR ON YOUR HEAD!  TAKE THEM OFF!!!"

At home...
 "EVERETT, YOU CANNOT LICK THE DOG!!!"
*this one actually happens a lot...you cannot lick the floor/table/your sister/your friends, etc.

Just added, in the bathroom...
"EVERETT, YOU CANNOT LICK MILK OFF THE BATHROOM RUG THAT YOU PEE ALL OVER!!!"  [yes, that really happened, and I nearly vomited]

On the plus side, the people around us are always cracking up, so at least he's (and me?) providing a free show.

No comments:

Post a Comment