My Renovation Blog

Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Holidays

We took the kids to Roger's Gardens, and they loved it!  The two trains were a huge hit...

As was the Christmas tree room, where both kids insisted on being photographed next to all the bears...
Since Santa was in the North Pole, the kids got to sit in his chair!

They loved running at full speed through all the gardens...

And we had to take a photo with the Christopher Radko ornaments...grandma's favorite room!

Ella and I went to her school bookfair at Barnes & Noble, where her teacher read three books!

We got our GORGEOUS 9' tree...I know you can never say never, but this really is the reason I could never get a fake tree.  There is nothing more beautiful and delicious than a fresh Christmas Tree.  Now, finding time to decorate it is a whole 'nother story!

I haven't been very good about documenting Elfie's antics this season, but here a few of his tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment