My Renovation Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

Staycation Part 2...etc...

Oops, got a little busy and forgot to update!  So our staycation concluded with a trip to Irvine Park and a pool bbq with friends...

As well as Francesca's birthday party at Playland Cafe...

And a water slide at our neighbor's house!

Everett was NOT a fan of the waterslide so Gary had to force him to go down!

As for the end of summer, we've been keeping busy!  BBQ pool parties at friends' houses...

As many trips to the lagoon as we can fit in before they close it in September!

Grandma babysat Ella this past week since preschool was done but school hasn't started, and they did lots of fun activities like Pretend City!

And of course, lots of errands.  I told Ella she could put her ONE baby in the car and wait for me while I finished getting dressed, and when I came out to the car, this is what I found...
Safety first! ;)

Next up, last day of preschool...

No comments:

Post a Comment