My Renovation Blog

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Weekend & First Movie

We had a busy Super Bowl weekend...

Ella celebrated Vietnamese New Year with Olivia...

Taekwondo...

 She saw her very first movie with Olivia- Frozen- on Super Bowl Sunday morning.  I don't think Ella has ever sat through an entire half hour tv show so this was a BIG deal.  She did ok- she was very antsy and asked me 3 or 4 times when the movie was over, but overall I think she really liked the movie.

And then of course the Super Bowl...

Some random Everett...

Gary made the scrunched up super smiley face to Everett, and now he does it all the time- it's hilarious!

He found one of my gossip mags, opened it up to a page with some girl in a bikini and sat there looking at it for about 10 minutes!  Of course Gary said, "that's my boy!" [insert eye roll here]...

No comments:

Post a Comment