My Renovation Blog

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

4 Years Old

 My baby girl is FOUR YEARS OLD today!!!  I could write pages and pages of how special she is, but what sticks out to me most at this age is how kind she is and what a big heart she has at such a young age.  The most unaffectionate baby has become a complete cuddle muffin.  She tells me she loves me about 10 times a day and is always wanting to give hugs and kisses.  She is the type of person that will give you the shirt off her back...the kind of person we all strive to be.  If she has a cookie or something really special, instead of trying to keep it all for herself or even get more, she offers every.single.time. to share with her brother...even though he would never do the same for her! ;)

She is the perfect combination of a tomboy and girly girl.  She likes princesses, she LOVES baby dolls, but there is nothing she would rather do than be outside and play a sport or go on a hike.  She is a total "mommy" and always tries to take care of everything and everyone.  She even gives me nightly backrubs (and she's better than Gary!).

There is a quote floating around Pinterest that always reminds me of her, and it goes something like this..."Of all the little girls in all the world, how did I get so lucky that God gave me the best one?"  I feel this every day of my life.

For her birthday dinner, she chose...
And the reason she chose it is because she wanted the 'make your own ice cream sundae' dessert. :)

Blowing out my candle...

Now let's start making this sundae!

And shoveling it in...

Mmmm...

Tada!

Me and my baby girl...

1 comment: