My Renovation Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Ella's Morning at the Spectrum...

Playing at the turtles...

A snack with my buddy...

TWO rides on carousel...

And spending some time at the Apple store...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

They finished off their morning with a healthy meal at The Veggie Grill.  Ella got the mac and cheese (made with quinoa pasta and dairy-free cheese)...I wasn't a big fan (I'm sorry but cheese needs to contain dariy. period.), but she ate almost half of it! If you haven't tried The Veggie Grill yet, I highly recommend it! The buffalo "wings" are DELISH and taste just like real buffalo chicken. The sweet potato fries were also really good. I've heard from friends that the kale salad is amazing.  Everything is GMO-free and vegan. I am not vegan or even vegetarian, but this place is really good.  I think I need to try one of their burgers next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment